Welcome to Kathleen Middle School!
Kathleen Middle School would like to welcome each and every one of you to our school and our website. Please take your time to browse around and check out the great things we are up to.
Latest News & Information
Kathleen Middle School
October 24, 2018 from 6-7:30PM
Data Chats from 5:30-6:00
Tons of Activities for the Family.
Hot Dogs: $2.00 Tickets 25 Cents or 5 for $1.
Costumes Must Be School Appropriate.
Students Must be Accompanied by a Parent.
The Kathleen Middle School 2019-2020 Orientations will be at the following times.
6th Grade: August 7th 5-7 PM.
7th Grade: August 8th 9-11 AM.
8th Grade: August 8th 1-3 PM.
Kathleen Middle School Dress Code 2019-2020
- Attire that disrupts the educational process, threatens the learning environment, endangers the health and safety of students or any others will not be tolerated.
- Students must wear a KMS school t-shirt. NO POLO/BUTTON SHIRTS
- 6th grade will be required to wear the NAVY BLUE KMS T-shirt.
- 7th grade will be required to wear the BLACK KMS T-shirt.
- 8th grade will be required to wear the RED KMS T-shirt.
- Shirts must be tucked in.
- Undershirts MUST be in school colors (navy blue, red or black) and worn under school approved T-shirt.
- Facial piercings must be a stud, no hoops.
- NO BACKPACKS (large or small) OR LARGE PURSES for security purposes.
- ID’s must be worn around neck at all times.
SHORTS, SKIRTS, SKORTS: must be hemmed, knee length and either be DARK blue jeans, or Tan/Navy Blue Twill pants. No stretchy/yoga type pants.
- Male students will wear shorts or pants.
- Female students will not wear leggings/jeggings. They may wear pants, skirts, skorts or shorts made of denim or twill.
- No sweat pants or athletic shorts will be allowed outside PE.
- Shorts must be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee.
- Pants/shorts must be worn around the waist with a belt (shoelaces are unacceptable belts).
- Pants must not have any holes, frays or writing on them.
- Belts must be visible and fastened at all times.
- Hats are not to be worn or brought onto campus.
- Blankets are not allowed.
- No bedroom slippers or pajamas will be allowed.
- Jackets: button up or zip front are permissible.
- HOODIES MUST BE SOLID RED, BLACK OR NAVY BLUE.
- Shoes: only closed toe shoes allowed (no Crocs, sandals or open toe shoes)
Students in violation of the dress code will not be allowed to attend classes or participate in after school activities until they meet the policies set forth by the KMS SAC committee.