ALL FORMS MUST BE TURNED IN BEFORE STUDENT CAN TRYOUT FOR A SPORTS TEAM
Important Documents- Please print and fill out before your season starts.
Participation in the extramural sports program requires a completed physical to be on file. Physicals are valid for the entire school year and will count for each sport rotation. Team spots are limited and there is a tryout for each sport. Grades, behavior and skill are looked at when the team is selected.
Contact Mr. Lay for details or questions about our sports program
1st Qtr Sports – Season begins NOW!
- Boys and Girls Cross Country – Coach is Ms. Smith Physicals and Permission Forms Must be in BEFORE Tryouts
- Girls Basketball – Coach is Ms. Dew Physicals Must be in BEFORE Tryouts
2nd Qtr Sports – Season Begins in October
- Boys Basketball – Coach is Ms. Dew (Tryouts are Oct 16th and Oct 17th, Physicals and Permission Forms Must be in BEFORE Tryouts)
- Girls Volleyball – Coaches are Mr. Taylor and Mrs. Mathis (Tryouts are Oct 22nd and Oct 23rd, Physicals and Permission Forms Must be in BEFORE Tryouts)
- Volleyball Club which is designed as a learning experience about Volleyball is Oct 9th and Oct 18th from 4:00 – 5:30 pm. Form are not needed for this.
3rd Qtr Sports – Season Begins in January
- Boys and Girls Soccer – Coaches are slatted to be Ms. B and Ms. Burmann
4th Qtr Sports – Begins in March
- Boys and Girls Track and Field – TBD